Tuesday 2 November 2010

My Project Ideas & Initial Concepts

I have been making some short motion graphics clips that I hope to improve on and then incorporate into one whole video and use a backing track to accompany it.

Once this video is completed, it will be added to youtube and then a promotional campaign will get under way that will focus on getting people to view it.

Initial Ideas:



I think I would like this effect to be the intro to my video giving it a calm and slow build up before it explodes into a barrage of colour and visual effects that (hopefully) will captivate the viewer.



A bit shoddy regarding the camera movements but once I have my new PC that will be capable of handling high end rendering, I will have more patience when tweaking these things.

I'm not sure about using all of this type as it is a bit too much information; perhaps I will shorten it.



Just a quick clip of possible areas where students can gain work experience.



Just a random clip with a picture of Dundee used.

No comments:

Post a Comment